PHMG Polyhexamethyleneguanidine hydrochloride (CAS 57028-96-3) is a safe, efficient, and broad-spectrum polymer antimicrobial agent, which is widely used in sanitation and disinfection, water treatment, hygiene products, textiles, plastics, aquaculture,agricultural planting, etc. It is a very safe and new antimicrobial agent.
|Form||Specification||Active ingredient content|
|crsytal||Indeterminate colorless translucent resin||99%|
|solution||Colorless to light yellow transparent aqueous solution||Any content of 50% and below|
Widely used in health, daily chemicals, textile, paper making, wet wipes, animal husbandry, aquaculture, aquatic products, plastics, agriculture, water treatment and other fields.
1 Broad-spectrum sterilization and inhibition of various microorganisms
2. Lasting antibacterial effect
3. Bacteria are not easy to develop drug resistance
4. The human body and higher animals have been tested to be practically non-toxic at the concentration used, with no irritation to the skin and mucous membrane
5. Basically no corrosion to the treated surface
6. Can withstand 300 ℃ high temperature