Panjin Jiahe Shengshi Medical Technology Co., Ltd
中文  |  Alibaba.com Store
Polyhexamethylene biguanidine PHMB 20% solution

Polyhexamethylene biguanidine PHMB 20% solution

Product NamePolyhexamethylene biguanidine PHMB solution
Cas No.32289-58-0 / 27083-27-8 / 28757-47-3 / 133029-32-0
Chemical formula C10H19ClN8
EINECS No.1308068-626-2
Optional Purity 20% 15% 10% 8% (customize)
Appearance colorless or light yellow liquid
Grade USP grade
Package 200kg/ drum or 1 ton/ IBC
Service Free Sample

Usage:

PHMB Polyhexamethylene biguanide is a very widely used antimicrobial agent in the world. It is widely used in the environment, skin, water disinfection, and antibacterial antiseptic of textiles, hygiene products, cosmetics, used as disinfectant, antibacterial agent, sterilization Agent, mildew preservative, algaecide, flocculant.

Environmentally friendly polymer  – polyhexamethylene oxime, with broad spectrum of sterilization; low effective concentration; fast action; stable nature; excellent performance in water solubility; can be used at room temperature; Bacteria, no side effects; no corrosive; colorless, odorless; non-toxic; non-combustible, non-explosive, safe to use; moderate price; convenient transportation, can be said to be the best fungicide. In fact, the product is an environmentally friendly, versatile new polymer that is used in a wide range of applications in industry, agriculture, medical and everyday life.

It is an antiseptic and bactericide. This is broad-spectrum antibacterial fugicide, take effective for kill gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, fungus and yeast; usually used for swimming pool bactericide, universal detergent and disinfector as a fugicide.Compare with PHMG, it has a better bacteriostasis effect for Aspartate bacillis, beer yeast and Aspergillus niger than PHMG.

Features

1. Long-term broad-spectrum killing and inhibiting various microorganisms

2. Non-toxic to human body and higher animals at the used concentration, non-irritating to skin and mucous membrane, and non-corrosive to the treated surface

FAQ